- Design and Architecture
- Working with the MQTT message bus
- Guide to developing ToMCAT missions
- Message Exchange between Client and Server in Minecraft Forge
- Pre-Built World Loading Tutorial
- Events available through the Minecraft Forge event bus (for MC v1.11.2)
- Steps for deploying a component to the TA3 testbed
- C++ API
Welcome to the developer documentation for ToMCAT. We collect here a miscellany of notes as institutional knowledge to help current developers and help new developers get up-to-speed rapidly.
If you are a developer and you find yourself writing a lengthy email describing how to implement a particular feature or debug a particularly ornery bug in the ToMCAT codebase, consider adding it to the ToMCAT developer documentation so that it can help future developers.
The API for the Java component of ToMCAT can be found here: Java API